Thank you for choosing to book with Windmill Cottage Guesthouse. We look forward to welcoming you to North Shropshire and this wonderful area of outstanding natural beauty. By booking with us you have entered into an agreement with us. Please see below for our terms and conditions of booking.
- Unless otherwise indicated our prices are per room per night based on two people sharing or single occupancy and includes breakfast. A confirmation email or letter will be sent to you on booking.
- We accept payment via bank transfer, cheque or cash. Please note we do not have debit/credit card facilities.
- We reserve the right to ask for a deposit to be paid within seven days of confirmation. The deposit will be £40.00 per room per night and the balance can be paid on arrival.
- Once you have booked your stay, our agreement is a legal contract and any deposit you may pay is non-refundable. If you need to cancel please contact us immediately. We will try to re-let your room and therefore refund your deposit but if we are unable to we will offer you an alternative date to stay with us.
- Your room will be available from 2pm on day of arrival unless otherwise arranged. We do ask for an estimated time of arrival and a mobile phone number in case we need to contact you on the day of arrival.
- Please be ready to leave your room by 10am on day of departure.
- Sorry we do accept pets (with the exception of guide dogs)
- Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere on our premises.
Damages & Breakages
- You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages that you, or any member of your party make to the property and contents. Please report any breakages or damages as soon as possible. We do not normally charge for minor breakages but we do reserve the right to make a charge for the cost of repair or making good any damage caused. We may make an additional charge of £50 should you not report the damage or breakage.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party, any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves during your stay.
- Any data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer for the sole use of the proprietors of Windmill Cottage Guesthouse however we will not provide or sell this information to any third party organisations.